Portable offices are a temporary solution to a permanent problem: space. Whether you’re renovating or expanding quicker than your current set-up allows, portable offices offer an immediate and affordable solution to your space-related needs.
Mobile Mini’s container offices are unique. They’re extremely versatile and can be turned into whatever space you need them to be. For our construction clients, these units are often a place to take care of administrative tasks. For our restaurant owners, our container offices have been turned into portable dining stations, check-in windows, and even waiting areas.
The beauty of a container office is that it lends itself to customization, providing a safe, comfortable workspace for any industry and anyone. With HVAC included, you get maximum comfort all year round.
Here are some of our customers’ most frequently asked mobile office trailer rental questions:
Who Needs Mobile Offices, and Are They For Me?
Most likely, yes. Some of the industries that have benefited from portable offices include:
- Government agencies
- Restaurants and hotels
- Retail businesses
This list is in no way all-inclusive. The portability, versatility, and unlimited customization options in a portable office make it a great choice for all industries, locations, environments, and needs.
When Do Portable Offices Make Sense?
Portable offices are a great resource for businesses that are either looking for office
space to bridge temporary situations, like running out of space in a pre-existing building. They are also ideal for those times when a permanent office space just isn’t necessary. More specifically, these units work well for those seeking:
- Temporary office space during a move or renovation
- A safe and quiet space to work on an active construction or municipal jobsite
- A place for a smaller business to establish themselves before finding a more permanent site
Benefits of Mobile Offices
- Versatile: One of the great things about mobile offices is that they lend themselves to low-cost, easy reconfiguration. For example, some of our retail clients use their mobile offices as standard office space during slow seasons, and then empty out their unit, install some racks and shelves, and turn their units into mini-stock rooms during busy times.
- Portable: Mobile offices are easily transported from site to site, which makes them ideal for people managing multiple jobsites or companies that have frequently changing locations.
- Cost-Effective: Office renovations and remodels are expensive; some cost upwards of $1 million. Portable offices are a much cheaper alternative to costly renovations that allow you to meet changing or growing needs at a mere fraction of the cost of other options.
How Do I Find the Right-Sized Portable Office for Me and My Business?
The size of your portable office will depend on what you will use it for. Looking for temporary classroom space? You’ll probably want to check out our 40-foot portable office building option, while our 20-foot options work well for more basic office needs. We even have record storage units with shelving options to help with document organization. All of our portable office space features textured drywall ceilings and walls and vinyl tile flooring, giving you a permanent office feel in a temporary space.
Our advice is to make sure that you get a unit that’s slightly bigger than you think you need. We say this because when you have your team, furniture, tech, and other equipment in your space, you want to ensure that there is still room to walk around, collaborate, and move comfortably. For our construction and municipal clients, some outfits even use their extra office space to house more delicate or sensitive equipment that could potentially be damaged outdoors.
- Will My Employees and Supplies be Secure? Absolutely. Our office rentals are 100% steel, weatherproof, and come with our tri-cam locking system. These drill-proof locks are inaccessible without a key.
- Ground-Level vs. Mobile Container Office: Think of ground-level offices as functional shipping containers. These temporary office spaces aren’t fancy, but they get the job done.
Contact our team today and see how portable offices can handle your office space needs!